Bulletin

I am organizing the DRAEC (D'ni Research, Ages, and Exploration Committee), you can find me in Sharper's office most of my off time.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cavern Watch! Oh yeah… there’s some Teledahn stuff

DRAEC Productions is proud to present…

Cavern Watch! Cavern Watch is a show about the cavern, and all current events that AREN’T involved with the DRAEC. Our first episode aired yesterday.

Ah, sweet serenade of Relient K in the background. Wait, there isn’t any foreground sounds. Oh well! The Fun Run doesn’t have a set date yet, but I assure you, it will be coming soon! I thank the organizers of the Fun Run for helping me get this video running!

    I took another trip to Teledahn yesterday. Amazingly, I only go down there every other day.  I take a few pictures, get them developed on the surface, (OOC: Exchange them into a usable file form) and go into D’ni to write a report. That’s about it. I plan to try and find out about the inner workings of Ahnonay as a back project as well, but I have to get someone to help me finish the age… I’m having a tough time figuring out what some broken mechanisms in Teledahn were used for, because it seems unusable, even in a good state of repair. Sadly, I don’t have the equipment or the skills to get up to the broken item, so I will have to rely on my own KI photos and some surface technology to see it’s workings.

     Here’s some new photos I took for my report on Teledahn’s walkways:

 

     You’ll have to come to my meetings to find out the importance of these photos! When I visited Teledahn for the first time in years, my mouth fell open. I forgot the wonderful age’s beauty, I forgot how amazing the world is where Shroomie lives, and how amazing Shroomie is in general! The flappers kept on flapping, and the bird things, of which the names escape me, kept on flying. It bothers me how annoying it will be to snap a photo of those flying buggers. At least there is a method to getting Shroomie to come close. I tried to get the old girl up close and personal last week, but with no avail. this is the best I could manage.

     I truly, truly love Teledahn, I could never enjoy the D’ni or Bahro more without it.

     I also have more information on who will be attending the meetings this weekend! I have news the the Guild of Messengers will have a few people in attendance, as well as a probable appearance by the CCN. I think I will be filming the meeting for YouTube, so that is good news for people in odd time zones (Hawaii? Australia?)

     I have heard of an idea for a D’ni based University, and I like the idea. I hope I can make the meeting, so I can get an opportunity to teach current D’ni sciences! Phew, that’s a long entry… Hopefully I’ll see you in my meetings!

Sorry for taking up uber amount of space on URUBlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment